Precise grinding for a wide range of premium optic surfaces
The SPM-200 is a highly flexible machine which enables the efficient and cost-effective production of premium optic surfaces.
Efficient and flexible
- The extended Y-axis and modular spindle concept allow for wider workpiece geometry processing.
- The patented 360° tool swivel head with up to two dual tool spindles and additional horizontal spindle saves set-up times and allows multiple processes without retooling.
- Disc and cup-wheel mode grinding enables cost-effective production.
Reliable and precise
- Direct driven and water-cooled spindles and axis for utmost precision
- Optional air bearing workpiece spindle allows for an excellent surface finish
- 3D process simulation for high process safety
- The machine’s Integrated Quality control System (IQS) automatically adjusts for tool wear, compensating for any inaccuracies
- The On Machine Metrology system (OMM) verifies the quality of aspheres and allows for instant correcting
- The unique and proven polymer concrete base and vibration-dampening machine feet provide high levels of stability
Easy to use
- Satisloh’s guided software interface BaSyS allows for easy and convenientmanufacturing set-up
- Easy-accessible machine design allows for convenient operating, plus fast and easy maintenance
|Geometries:||Spheres, aspheres, cylinders, toroids, freeforms, & other optical surfaces|
Spherical Ø 10–200 mm (up to 300 mm with restrictions)
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1200 x 1850 x 1970 mm / 47.2 x 72.8 x 77.5 inches|
|Weight:||Approximately 3200 kg / 7054 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase an SPM-200 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.