Satisloh’s modular open platform Manufacturing Execution System MES-360 PO automatically collects, tracks, and shows all machine and process data. It enables the user to analyze and draw conclusions, and as a result, to implement improvement actions in order to increase overall equipment effectiveness.
MES-360 PO for Smart Manufacturing
In the manufacturing process of precision optics components a vast amount of data is being generated and processed. Some of this data is evaluated manually but a lot is neither recorded nor analyzed, although useful for process control and thus the improvement of quality and production effectiveness.
Satisloh’s MES-360 PO enables users to track and monitor process and machine data in order to save time and money by increasing the overall equipment effectiveness and maximizing quality and yield.
- MES-360 PO is an open platform system seamlessly connectable to both Satisloh’s and other manufacturers’ machines. It also interfaces with most LMS and ERP systems.
- Modular system: step-by-step implementation as user requirements evolve
- Data can be viewed simultaneously by multiple people and on different devices
This MES-360 PO module improves machine uptime and efficiency by optimizing throughput times, and enables immediate troubleshooting in case of machines being down.
- Machine status data
- Productivity reports with machine utilization details
- Cycle time tracking for each machine
- Error/alarm tracking
- Tool usage tracking
- Tool change and maintenance prompts
- Dashboard showing real-time machine status and jobs
- E-mail/SMS alerts in case of machine errors
Physical or virtual server
|Client requirements||PC, ThinClient, TabletPC with WIN OS|
Min. 2 GHz dual-core CPU
Min. 4 GB RAM
MS WIN 7/8/10 32/64 bit
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.