The SPM-125 combines simple and clear operation with modern CNC-axis technology. This makes it universally usable for the manufacture of spherical lenses with Ø 10–125 mm.
The benchmark in spherical processing
Cost-effective yet at the same time technologically well-equipped, the SPM-125 sets the benchmark in efficient spherical processing.
Efficient and flexible
- One machine for all processing functions, including pre-grinding, fine grinding, and edge processing
- Aspheric processing optional available
- 360o tool swivel head which offers full swivel range and saves space at the same time
- Rigid polymer concrete machine base ensures stable processes and repeatable results
Reliable and precise
- Direct driven dual spindles ensure high surface quality through low subsurface damage during the grinding process
- Best form accuracy achieved through patented method of crosscut adjustment
- Integrated process control via CT measuring probe (optional)
Easy to use
- The machine’s small footprint allows for convenient integration into every production facility
- The easily accessible working chamber has rounded corners and coated surfaces. This simplifies maintenance and cleaning.
- Fast and easy setup and data input with intuitive Satisloh graphical user interface BaSyS
|Geometries:||Spheres, aspheres (optional)|
|Working range:||Ø 10–125 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1000 x 1600 x 2100 mm|
39 x 63 x 83 inches
|Weight:||Approximately 2,250 kg / 4,960 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase an SPM-125 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.