MC-380-X compact mid-volume box coater, for Anti-reflective (AR) and/or mirror lens coating production meets the throughput requirements & coating reliability of medium Rx Labs.
Mid-volume AR & mirror coater
- Capacity: up to 60 lenses/batch Ø70 mm with 3-sector dome.
- Offers multiple lens coating process applications: Anti-Reflective and/or mirror coating & in-chamber tinting on organic and mineral eyeglass lenses via thermal evaporation process (PVD).
- Deposition of multiple coating process features in one single run.
- 3-sector dome, flip-over and fast flip-over system for double-side processing (easy & fast swap from dome to flip-over lens holder)
- Simplified electron-beam emitter for easy maintenance and increased reliability.
- Ion-beam assisted deposition for best layer adhesion and hardness.
Coating processes for Rx lenses
- Top coating - Hydrophobic, Super Hydrophobic & Super Hydro/Oleophobic
- AR coating - Ultimate, Premium, Performance, Classic, Multicote X
- Mirror coating - Spectraflex X
- Specialized coating - Protect-Blue, Protect UV, Protect Complete & Protect High Contrast
- In-chamber tinting - Various colors & absorption levels
MC-380-X, medium volume vacuum box coater, can be customized to meet your product, process and production requirements.
Perfectly matched Satisloh ophthalmic lens coating processes, consumables, and box coaters guarantee best coating performance.
|3-sector dome lens capacity:|
(ringless sector on request)
|Ø 65 mm up to 72 lenses|
Ø 70 mm up to 60 lenses
Ø 75 mm up to 57 lenses
Ø 80 mm up to 45 lenses
|3-sector dome for Express AR /Metro Lab:||45 possitions for OPS block-pieces|
|Flip-over lens capacity:|
Ø 65 mm up to 42 lenses
|Fast flip-over lens capacity:||Ø 65 mm up to 36 lenses|
Ø 70 mm up to 32 lenses
Ø 75 mm up to 30 lenses
|Lens material:||CR39, Polycarbonate, High Index, Acrylic, Photochromic, Mineral glass|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||940 x 2250 x 2450 mm / 37 x 89 x 96 inches|
|Weight:||1453 kg / 3203 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Coming soon: Purchase a MC-380-X and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connection.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.
Coming soon: Purchase a MC-280-X and get your MES-360 Lite for free!