The 1500-PO is the newest addition to Satisloh's box coater line-up. This versatile mass-production coating system is ideal for high throughput thin-film requirements. Built for continuous operation, the 1500-PO is engineered for reliability and consistent optical coating results.
Ideal for coating mass market precision polymer optics
The 1500-PO is the system of choice when it comes to 24/7 coating operations. Its powerful and fast diffusion pump as well as the large Meissner trap guarantee a high productivity. At the same time using the optional energy saving kit can reduce the system’s energy consumption, lowering operating costs.
Efficiency & flexibility
- Rapid production cycles for unprecedented throughput.
- High capacity: up to 305 lenses/batch for 70 mm diameter optics.
- Large Meissner trap with exceptional surface area reduces pump times at the start of the deposition process. This increases throughput and stabilizes process conditions with exceptional repeatability.
- Powerful and fast diffusion pump system.
Easy to use
- User-friendly and intelligent HMI software allows operators to quickly input data, set up procedures and change between process parameters. Advanced coating run data log generation.
- Single EBG and thermal resistive sources.
- Simplified e-beam emitter with 50 % fewer parts for easier maintenance and increased reliability.
- Energy saving kit available.
- Full compatibility with Satisloh's MES-360 Manufacturing Execution System.
- Dry preliminary pumping group (optional).
|Substrate material:||Polymers, glasses, others on request|
|Substrate holder:||Dome (sectors or full ringless), and other options on request|
|Capacity:||Up to 305 lenses Ø 70 mm|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||2384 x 3295 x 2765 mm / 94 x 130 x 109 inches|
|Weight:||Approximately 3580 kg / 7893 lb|
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.