DC-4S & DC-6S
The DC-4S & DC-6S, two fully automatic ultrasonic cleaner and thermal dip coat machines for ophthalmic lens cleaning and hard coating.
Automated Cleaning & Thermal Hard Coating
DC-4S & DC-6S automated ophthalmic lens hard coater offers 7 cleaning steps and 3 dip coat stations for highest production flexibility.
Reliable and efficient
- The cleaning system features surface etching, ultrasonic DI water rinsing, slow lift-out and a drying station.
- All cleaning and rinsing baths have automatic level control for constant and repeatable washing efficiency.
- With 3 dip coat stations (1 for primer, 2 for lacquers), equipped with automatic covers, protecting the coating lacquers’ chemical characteristics.
- Pre-curing stages with ceramic IR, electronic regulation and automatic covers ensure uniform drying.
- Step-by-step motor and lead screw dipping system for precise and repeatable hard coating thickness and high yield
Flexible for production needs
- Two sizes are available to best fit your production needs - DC-4S for 48 lenses/hour and DC-6S for 72 lenses/hour.
- Can be fully integrated as part of Satisloh’s lens coating suite (including AR and top-coating).
- Full system solution including accessories, consumables and process support.
- Plug & coat: easy installation and set-up.
|Productivity:||Up to 48 lenses/hour|
|Lens materials:||All organic and mineral glass lenses|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||3311 x 1215 x 2078 mm / 130 x 48 x 82 inches|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.