Blockless lens edging at its best
- Automated, robust, reliable and precise all-in-one lens processing including grooving, safety beveling and front-side drilling (optional)
- Roughing cycle automatically adapts to lens Rx (Coating, Curve, Power, diameter, etc.)
- ES-5 blockless edging process reduces the blocking materials waste (block piece and pads) making it environmentally friendly.
Automatic lens edging
- Fast and accurate drilling angle from 0o (parallel to optical axis) up to 75 o and wide diameter range of Grooving tools 0.7mm to 1.2mm
- Full automation increases efficiency and flexibility; less operator involvement minimizes breakage
- An integrated lens inspection system, LIS, checks Rx power and cut-out of lenses, eliminating additional inspection steps prior to edging. It easily detects and inspects even low powered single vision and prismatic lenses, ensuring precise de-centration for all lenses.
Complete lens mounting control
- Optimal sizing, irrespective of finishing materials or shapes
- Best quality to speed ratio thanks to hybrid lens edging technology: grinding and milling
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.
Purchase an ES-5 and get your MES-360 Lite for free!
Your introduction to Industry 4.0 with MES-360 Lite
Increasing transparency and visibility of your equipment performance is one of the key levers to optimizing your production and reducing costs. MES-360 Lite provides daily reports using pre-established KPI to track machine utilization, production throughput, and top 5 errors for all of your Satisloh Lab 4.0 ready machines.
MES-360 Lite is easy to install, needs minimal maintenance (Windows OS updates), and only requires basic computers skills. The system allows up to 50 machine connections.
Upgrade MES-360 Lite to the full version at any time or add individual modules as your needs change.