Blockless lens edging at its best
- Automated, robust, reliable and precise all-in-one lens processing including grooving, safety beveling and front-side drilling (optional)
- Roughing cycle automatically adapts to lens Rx (Coating, Curve, Power, diameter, etc.)
- ES-5 blockless edging process reduces the blocking materials waste (block piece and pads) making it environmentally friendly.
Automatic lens edging
- Fast and accurate drilling angle from 0o (parallel to optical axis) up to 75 o and wide diameter range of Grooving tools 0.7mm to 1.2mm
- Full automation increases efficiency and flexibility; less operator involvement minimizes breakage
- An integrated lens inspection system, LIS, checks Rx power and cut-out of lenses, eliminating additional inspection steps prior to edging. It easily detects and inspects even low powered single vision and prismatic lenses, ensuring precise de-centration for all lenses.
Complete lens mounting control
- Optimal sizing, irrespective of finishing materials or shapes
- Best quality to speed ratio thanks to hybrid lens edging technology: grinding and milling
|Working ranges||Lens diameter: max. 90 mm (effective)|
Base curves: up to 12 dpt.
B-size: 22 mm (standard)
|Lens materials||all organic materials|
|Dimensions (wxdxh)||Conveyor direction back to front: 1880x 1430 x 2160 mm / 74 x 56 x 85 inches|
Conveyor direction front to back:1880 x 1630 x 2160mm / 74 x 64 x 85 inches
|Weight||1364 kg / 3007 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.