Total Color F+ Software
Total Color F+, a spectrophotometric measurement software, analyzes and simulates vacuum coating-produced optical thin films to verify the quality of AR (Anti-Reflex) coatings in-house.
Powerful tool to improve AR-coating efficiency
Total Color F+ features an easy to-use interface that simplifies the management of thin film measurements. Easily perform regular quality checks, and statistical reports which help reduce coating processes installation time, maintain machines in top conditions and assure highest coating quality.
- Easy-to-use software to reads data directly from any spectrophotometer
- Captures highly accurate absolute reflection and transmission measurements
- Transforms absolute measurements into CIELAB coordinates for accurate color definition
- Calculates refractive index, physical thickness and tooling factor of single layers
- Modify and create specifications for each coating with Coating List Editor
- Manual simulation of coating layers
|System requirements:||PC with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 32/64bit O.S.|
Serial port RS-232 (UART 16550 compatible) for Perkin Elmer connection
USB port for MS-400-C*/MS-400-C UV* connection
CD-ROM drive (for installation)
USB port for software protection hardware key
All technical data are subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh