MC-280-X is a small-volume box coater for AR and/or mirror lens coating production. Designed for Rx-labs with small batch requirements providing highest coating flexibility.
Small-batch AR & mirror coater
- Capacity: up to 30 lenses/batch Ø70 mm with full dome.
- Offers multiple lens coating process applications: Anti-Reflective and/or mirror coating on organic & mineral eyeglass lenses via thermal evaporation process (PVD).
- Deposition of multiple coating process features in a single run.
- Simplified electron-beam emitter for easy maintenance & increased reliability.
- Ion-beam assisted deposition for best layer adhesion and hardness.
Coating processes for Rx lenses
- Top coating - Hydrophobic, Super Hydrophobic & Super Hydro/Oleophobic
- AR coating - Ultimate, Premium, Performance, Classic, Multicote X
- Mirror coating - Spectraflex X
- Specialized coating - Protect-Blue, Protect UV, Protect Complete & Protect High Contrast
MC-280-X small vacuum box coater, can be customized to meet your product, process and production requirements.
Perfectly matched Satisloh ophthalmic lens coating processes, consumables, and box coaters guarantee best coating performance.
|3-sector dome lens capacity:|
(ringless sector on request)
|Ø 65 mm up to 30 lenses|
Ø 70 mm up to 27 lenses
Ø 75 mm up to 24 lenses
Ø 80 mm up to 24 lenses
|Ringless full dome lens capacity:||Ø 70 mm up to 30 lenses|
Ø 80 mm up to 26 lenses
|Fast-flip over lens capacity:|
Ø 65 mm up to 14 lenses
3-Sector dome for Express AR
18 positions for OPS ART block-pieces
|Lens material:||CR39, Polycarbonate, High Index, Acrylic, Photochromic, Mineral glass|
|Dimensions (wxdxh):||1453 x 1481 x 2124 mm / 57 x 58 x 84 inches|
|Weight:||1150 kg / 2535 lb|
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.