Hydra-Brush-5 & Hydra-Brush-7
The Hydra-Brush-5 & Hydra-Brush-7 automated in-line brush cleaning systems provide effectiveness, speed, reliability, and reduced consumables costs. Ideal for cleaning lenses after surfacing or finishing process, the brush cleaning systems help to increase yield in downstream coating processes.
Perfectly clean lenses ready to coat
Hydra-Brush-5’s and Hydra-Brush-7’s cleaning and high pressure rinsing cycles remove residues of polish, ink, tape or glue particles, and finger prints, while the air blades effectively dry the lenses making them ready for inspection.
Reliable and efficient
- In-line process fits seamlessly with automated lens production flow, reducing production disruption
- Both brushes offer high throughput, with Hydra-Brush-7 able to process up to 500 lenses per hour and Hydra-Brush-5 up to 250 lenses per hour
Flexible for production needs
- Two sizes are available to best fit your production needs - Hydra-Brush-5 has five chambers and Hydra-Brush-7 has seven. Both models feature stainless steel.
- Compatible with both alloy-free and traditional alloy lens production
- Full compatibility with MES-360, Satisloh’s manufacturing execution system
- Low tap water consumption due to cascading from clean to dirty tanks
Easy to use and maintain
- The patented conveyor housing protects the driver chain from water and detergent, meaning less maintenance and downtime, no cross contamination between chambers, and reduced detergent consumption
- Easy access to key components for simplified maintenance
- User-friendly HMI and touch screen
|Productivity:||up-to 250 lenses/hour (Hydra-brush-5)|
up-to 500 lenses/hour (Hydra-brush-7)
|Lens materials:||all organic and mineral glass lenses|
5200 x 1520 x 1230 mm / 205 x 60 x 48 inches (Hydra-brush-5)
|Weight:||1550 kg / 3417 lbs (Hydra-brush-5)|
1750 kg/ 3858 lbs (Hydra-brush-7)
All technical data subject to change without notice. Verify details with Satisloh.