The Satisloh company is 100 years old and we want to celebrate with you! Under the title "Steig ein bei Satisloh!" we are organising a competition.
How can I participate?
Use our Satisloh public bus in Wetzlar for a creative snapshot, send us your creative picture with or of the Satisloh bus via private message on Instagram to @satisloh_karriere or upload your Satisloh bus photo/reel with the hashtag #steigeinbeisatisloh and follow us on "@satisloh_karriere". The most creative three photos will win vouchers worth up to €100. The best three pictures will be published on satisloh.com and on the Satisloh Instagram account after receiving the consent of the participants concerned. The personal data will only be used in the context of the competition.
From 01 August 2022 to 31 December 2022 you have the opportunity to participate in the photo contest.
What is allowed?
The deadline for entries is December 31, 2022. The winners will be contacted by us via Instagram at the beginning of January 2023. Participants must get back to us within 14 days of being contacted. If this does not happen, the next favorite will move up. The winners and their winning photos will then be published on satisloh.com and on the Satisloh Instagram account "@satisloh_karriere".
Eligible to participate are persons residing in Germany who have reached the age of 18 and grant Satisloh the rights of use mentioned below as well as give their data protection consent. Employees of Satisloh are excluded from participation.
Instagram is fully exempted by each participant. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Instagram, but by Satisloh.
Conditions of participation for the Instagram competition "Get in with Satisloh":
1. persons resident in Germany who have reached the age of 18 and grant Satisloh the rights of use specified below and give their data protection consent are eligible to participate. Employees of Satisloh are excluded from participation.
2. participation is effected by sending the picture and contact details (incl. consent to the publication of your personal data (name, username, picture)) via the contact form at https://www.satisloh.com/de/contact. Participation in the competition is subject to the prior sending of the contact data and consent.
3.By sending the contact details, the participant guarantees that he or she will not violate any rules and guidelines that apply to him or her.
4. the competition will take place from 1 August 2022 to 31 December 2022.
5. The prize is a voucher worth up to €100 each.
6. the prize is for the winner's private use and is not to be used in anticipation of any preference for Satisloh products or in any other important business decision with Satisloh in the future.
7. the prize will only be sent to the winner after a check result with the result of eligibility.
8. the three most creative participants will be selected as the winners by a jury from all eligible persons who have applied to participate in the competition by sending in a picture of or with the Satisloh bus and the contact form. The composition of the jury will be determined by Satisloh at its own discretion.
9.The three winners will be notified by Satisloh via Instagram message. If a winner does not provide consent to the use of the photo and a valid contact address within a period of two weeks after sending the prize notification, or if a prize sent is returned by the post office, e.g. due to an incorrect/incomplete address or non-collection, Satisloh is entitled to select another winner. The claim to the prize shall be forfeited in this respect.
10. Copyrights: The participant assures that he/she owns all rights to the submitted photo, that he/she has the unrestricted exploitation rights to all parts of the photo, that the photo is free of third-party rights and that no personal rights are violated in the depiction of persons. If one or more persons are recognizably depicted in the photo, the persons concerned must agree to the photo being published. The participant will provide written confirmation of the above if requested. Should third parties nevertheless assert claims for infringement of their rights, the participant shall indemnify Satisloh against all claims.
11. rights of use to submitted photos: By submitting the photos, the participants grant Satisloh and its affiliated companies the non-exclusive rights of use to the submitted material, unlimited in terms of space, time and content, in particular to compile them in photo series and lists. The participants expressly agree to free use, unrestricted in terms of time, place and content, on all websites of the above-mentioned companies, in particular on satisloh.com. The corresponding use in apps for smartphones and other so-called smart devices, as well as the use in social media presences under Instagram, is also permitted.
13. Satisloh reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the competition in the event of an extraordinary event, e.g. force majeure, or if for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons a proper implementation of the competition cannot be guaranteed.
14. disclaimer Instagram: Instagram is fully indemnified by each entrant. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organised by Instagram, but by Satisloh.
15 We value authentic photography, but are not closed to the technical possibilities of digital image editing within the framework of our guidelines. Only photos on which parts of the image have neither been added nor removed will be accepted. The photos must not contain any frames/date information or other decorations. Our priority is to reward the photographic achievement. Therefore, we reserve the right to request the original image files in cases of doubt.
16. Only German law is applicable to the contest. National and/or international regulations of foreign trade law are applicable. Cash redemption of the prize is excluded, the prize cannot be paid out in cash, offset against outstanding claims or transferred to another person. Legal recourse is excluded. There is no enforceable claim to transmission, payment or exchange of the winnings.
17. Participation in the competition is subject to acceptance of these conditions of participation.