Simple and clear generating
The SPM-125 and with the polishing machine SPS-125 are the new benchmark in spherical processing.
This grinding machine combines simple and clear operation with modern CNC-axis technology. Designed for universal use in the manufacture of spherical lenses with diameter 10-125 mm. The SPM-125 offers all functions for processing: pre- and fine grinding, edge processing and optimum in accuracy with minimum sub surface damaging.
Our long time experience together with new technologies is combined in the development of the SPM-125 and SPS-125.
Benefits and features
- Extraordinary surface quality with low sub surface damage
- Performance-optimized drives, low energy consumption
- Stable process with excellent repeatable results
- New method for cross cut adjustment (CCA) for best form accuracy
- Low maintenance, low wear
- Grinding and polishing machine use the same operation concept
- Working range
Working Ø10- 125 mm
Radius 10 mm to plano
Work piece spindle 100-1500 rpm
Tool spindle 100-15000 rpm
- Energy requirements
max. 7,5 kVA min. 6 bar, ca. 180 l/min
- Dimensions (wxdxh)
1000 x 1600 x 2100 mm / 39 x 63 x 83 inches